Employer wants to pay you $8 an hour (24 hrs/week, or $192 before taxes) to work in New York City! How will you ever spend all that sweet Flavorpill cash?
- Maintain an office culture that is aligned with Flavorpill’s mission and values.
- Ensure common areas and meeting spaces are functional and neat.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with support of our IT department.
- Purchasing office supplies, snacks, paper products, hardware.
- Maintain relationships with our suppliers & develop new ones as the office grows.
- Coordinate and book occasional travel/healthy meals for Flavorpill Executives.
- Help visitors and new hires feel at home in our beautiful remodeled, office space - providing visitors with coffee/tea/water.
- Purchase healthy, locally produced snacks and beverages.
- Maintain sustainability practices within the office: recycling, compost.
- Plan special events and office celebrations with style and flair! Assisting in other departments as need arises.
- You are a passionate consumer of culture.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in an office, creative business or in a coffee shop (bonus points for foam art!)
- Big plus if you’re a foodie/coffee lover and excited to engage in provisioning and catering for the office. You are positive and friendly - you will be the first face visitors will see in the office.
- You have a professional demeanor over the phone.
- Pro-active problem-solver and troubleshooter.
- You’re handy with tools and capable of simple repairs and installations.
- Good organization and time management skills
- You are committed to sustainability and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Type: P/T Temporary Employee (24 hours/wk) with potential to become F/T Permanent Employee